Memorial Day weekend at the Hard Rock Cafe at Four Winds New Buffalo donates $1 to charity for every burger you buy and Miller Bakery Cafe is full-time, full-service, world-class.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Spring babies---piglets, kids, chicks, bunnies and calves---are out in force at the Critter Barn's Running of the Lambs in Zeeland and nearby Holland marks the start of summer's weekly Chef Series with the help of Seasoned Homes' Lia Peterson.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, …
The sun arrives just in time for opening day at the Chesterton European Market, Miller Bakery Cafe is humming with a solid Midwestern meat and fish menu and Colman's Mustard keeps calm and carries on at National Restaurant Show in Chicago this year.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Ed…
More signs of season as Miller Bakery opens for dinner and cocktails and Bell's craft brews takeover taproom at Bentwood Tavern beginning next Thursday.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Shore presents Bite & Sip, our selection of the best of Lake Michigan area restaurants. Are we missing something? You can submit a comment or contact me at email@example.com.
This season I have a renewed appreciation for natural bounty, both homegrown and purchased locally. ---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Perseverance, time and distance work in my favor at the silent auction part of the NBBA Bev's Second Season Ball each winter at Heston Hills in LaPorte.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
WTTW-Ch. 11's Check Please hostess Alpana Singh, Mindy Segal of Hot Chocolate---with Chef Tim Sizer, Ryan Thornburg, Chad Miller, Jenny Drilon and Cafe Soe's Chad Miller among others, will join together for a planned Labor Day weekend feast.--Raven Carpenter, Shore Contributor.
Follow The Times
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
There are several shapes and sizes of swimming pools on the ma…
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
Bluebonnet, Organic Valley, Solaray and more. (219) 661-0915 …
We use top quality siding materials that will beautify and pro…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am