- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Bernard A Carter
CROWN POINT | The NAACP filed a petition Friday in the Lake Circuit Court for a temporary restraining order to prevent Lake Juvenile Court Judge Mary Beth Bonaventura from moving the Gary-based child support court to Crown Point.
Follow The Times
Need party rentals this summer? POPO's Parties in Valparaiso has tables, chairs, tents, and balloon decor and twisting! CALL US TODAY! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a grad party, family reunion or outdoor get …
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
We offer a $ 50 discount for new customers and first-time jobs…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?