INDIANAPOLIS | Citing a desire to protect women's health, Republican Gov. Mike Pence on Wednesday signed into law Indiana's first regulations on abortion-inducing pills and the clinics that distribute them.
Proponents of a federal requirement giving women more access to contraception say the rule isn't unconstitutional and already has been revised to take into account the views of religious groups.
INDIANAPOLIS | Reaching out Monday to female Hoosier voters in his bid for governor, Democrat John Gregg declared his opponent, Republican Mike Pence, "out of touch" and "extremist" for his positions on women's health issues.
Follow The Times
Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. Has The Experience You Want!
Our mission at Dutch Pet Motel is to treat all pets with love …
Call 219-793-1111 for more details. www.alliedhealthnwi.com
Stop by and check out our in store specials 20-40% off for a limited time on stunning fashion jewelry!
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am