Bicentennial License Plate
INDIANAPOLIS | State officials and schoolchildren celebrated Indiana's 197th birthday Wednesday at the Statehouse.
INDIANAPOLIS | The commission organizing events and celebrations marking the state's 200th anniversary has named First Lady Karen Pence Indiana's Bicentennial Ambassador.
INDIANAPOLIS | Hoosiers unaware that Indiana is marking 200 years as a state in 2016 will soon be reminded of it just about everywhere they go.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
July Membership Special receive a $50 initiation fee plus summer FREE
Enjoy a Party Room or private full facility event.
Hosting a Home party? Looking to create a one of a kind experience? Call Brushes & Bottles at 219-940-3740 for more information!
We’re all about fun so grab some friends while you paint with …
Outdoor patio dining will be available very soon. This year t…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?