A major report on Asian carp came out this week, but it was buried by snow — along with everything else.
INDIANAPOLIS | Attorney General Greg Zoeller and the federal government's "Asian carp czar" toured a portion of the Wabash River Monday to raise awareness of the dangers posed by the invasive fish species.
The federal effort to fight Asian carp includes a number of measures that don't interfere with barge traffic. That's good news for not just the Great Lakes environment but also the shipping industry.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Want to bring a pop of color to your party? POPO's Parties offers balloon decor and twisting in the Valparaiso area! Call us today for your party! - 219-759-0033
Want to bring a gorgeous burst of color and decor to your part…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?