INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Court of Appeals ruled Monday that a Hammond native brutally disfigured in a bike accident, one month after finishing 27 years in prison for his role in the 1983 murder of his father, has only himself to blame.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Visit techcu.org for details.
Start off on the right foot to having the best lawn on the block. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County to schedule your Lawn Treatment Program 219-364-6300
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
Beat the heat this summer with an above ground pool from St John's Pool Center! Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We service what we install and will happily provide maintenanc…
Details to be announced soon!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?