INDIANAPOLIS | A key element in Whiting's plans to develop new restaurants near Lake Michigan is headed to the governor.
INDIANAPOLIS | A House committee made Whiting the sole beneficiary of a plan allowing additional liquor licenses at new restaurants adjacent to Lake Michigan.
INDIANAPOLIS | Northwest Indiana counties and communities at risk of losing a significant chunk of their gaming tax revenue can breathe a sigh of relief -- for now.
INDIANAPOLIS | A Senate-approved plan for unlimited alcohol sales licenses at restaurants along Lake Michigan, especially in Whiting, is likely to be altered before getting a vote by the House.
INDIANAPOLIS | Standing in front of an oversized report card on the House floor Thursday, Democratic Leader Scott Pelath, D-Michigan City, awarded midterm grades to the Republican supermajority: "D-" for supporting traditional public schools; "Incomplete" for aiding the middle class; and "B+…
When Indiana went blue and voted for Barack Obama four years ago, I thought the state had crawled out of the Dark Ages.
Follow The Times
The daily fee at Secret's Loving Care is $65. This covers a mo…
Visit Sweet Frog for a taste of the Tropics!! Try our two newest flavors: Pina Colada & Tropical Tart.
219-440-7093 / www.sweetfrogyogurt.com
Serving the Saint John, Indiana, area for more than 30 years, …
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am