There is again interest in building new homes, and buyers of both new and existing homes are again looking to "move up" to something better.
Realtors are looking forward to the March-to-May sales season, traditionally the strongest month for home sales.
The little things are starting to add up for local real estate, with the inventory of unsold homes decreasing and mortgage processing speeding up.
Bill McCabe, owner of Century 21 Executive Realty, offers his thoughts and projections on the economy and the real estate market.
When it comes to buying and/or selling property, determining market value is always an integral part of the process. Generally, market value is the price a willing buyer would pay a willing seller for a property in its present condition.
Follow The Times
Wedding Season Is Here. Your Smile Should Look Its Best. Call About Our Zoom Tooth Whitening Procedure Now.
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
Time to take control of your life!
We offer free refractive evaluations for patients interested in LASIK or implantable contact lenses.
Calhoun Sawmill and Custom Woodworking is a locally owned and …
call Albert's at 322-2700 or 769-1976
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm