VALPARAISO | The next phase of drainage work at Bicentennial Park should begin in two weeks following approval of a contract for the work by the city's Park Board on Thursday.
VALPARAISO | The second phase of the transformation of Bicentennial Park begins this week with the parks department seeking quotes for installing drainage improvements at the park.
VALPARAISO | Reconstruction of Calumet Avenue between the Canadian National railroad tracks and Evans Avenue is expected to begin by mid-June.
VALPARAISO | Duane Davison wanted to make some environmental upgrades to his home, like solar power, wind and geothermal, when he heard about the city's offer to install rain gardens in his neighborhood.
Follow The Times
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Sturdy boxes keep files archived and safe. Order your storage …
Let us keep you safe. (888) 430-7119 www.frankiesauto…
2012 President Award Winner and Toyota Time Sales Event features ZERO percent on 9 different models.
Visit us at www.toyotaofmerrillville.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am