Bit Of Swiss
During the summers spent in an enclave of old cottages on Lake Michigan in the Grand Mere area off the highway near Stevensville, summer treats meant going to Bit of Swiss Bakery, then owned by Hans Kottman and his wife Mary.
Alas, my first French food eaten in a Paris restaurant was foie gras, possibly a life-changing experience. I can't do anything French without thinking about it.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore magazine
They are already cooking at the Harbor Shores' Club and national and local celebrity chefs will continue demos through the weekend, concurrent with the 73nd Senior PGA Championship.--Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore magazine
KitchenAid already setting up the Harbor Shores' Fairway Club for national and local celebrity chef appearances and cooking demonstrations starting Thursday during the 72nd Senior PGA Championship. --Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore magazine
Follow The Times
Summer Camp 2013 information may be picked up at the Academy n…
Time to take charge of your life and make the changes you Want…
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will help make this happen for you!
If you mention this ad, you'll receive 20% off!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm