GARY | A 28-year-old Merrillville man was injured in a rollover accident on the Borman Expressway near Burr Street early Friday.
Northwest Indiana just can't catch a break from the dreadful winter.
GARY | The eastbound Borman Expressway reopened at the 8.4 mile marker just before Grant Street after a multi-vehicle crash with serious injuries closed all lanes, police said.
Relief is in sight for Northwest Indiana residents as they enter the third consecutive day of frigid temperatures.
A man was run over and killed by a car Wednesday morning after losing control of his moped on an icy Calumet Township road and landing in the street.
A Wisconsin man was killed in a rollover crash Monday night in a Jasper County after he was ejected from the vehicle.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
From the apex of quality and professionalism to the luxurious …
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?