INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana's federal-phobic Legislature likely won't follow a national safety panel's recommendation that states reduce their drunken driving limits to 0.05 blood alcohol content from 0.08.
VALPARAISO | A Valparaiso man told police a chat at an online dating service led to a threat of blackmail.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Storm Damage? We are the Storm Damage Experts with over 30 years experience. Call Midwest Remodeling Windows & Doors today 219-465-8101!!
We are a local established general contractor & will work …
For excellent and reliable child care services for children 6 weeks to 12 years of age, call A Step Up Career Academy today at 708-474-2511
The mission of A Step Up Career Academy~Center, Inc. will prov…
DSL works by transmitting digital data via your home phone lin…
Seniors! It's Portrait time! Call LMS Photography, I Will Travel To You! Call Today, Spots are Booking Up Quickly! (219) 487-7778
LMS Photography specializes in maternity photography, newborn …
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?