Today's blends of salt-based products for eliminating ice on sidewalks and driveways includes additives to prevent harm to pets, concrete and landscapes.
Blends of salt and chemical combinations create better options today for not only keeping winter roads safe, but also to prevent harm to vehicles and vegetation.
Follow The Times
See dealer for details. (888)360-8519 www.griegermotor…
We use top quality siding materials that will beautify and pro…
Premium Title Group offers real estate, loan closings and titl…
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am