- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
INDIANAPOLIS | Lt. Gov. Sue Ellspermann is making up to $36 million in competitive grants available to communities in Lake, Porter and LaPorte counties to tear down blighted homes.
Follow The Times
New Patient Special
Enhance the functionality and improve the value of your home with Remodels by Transitions Restoration!
Smart remodeling will protect your greatest investment–- your …
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that provides …
Dine Today and taste what the region is talking about.
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?