Blueberry Farm Wife Wanda Bonnell, of North Judson, displays a bin of tiny, tart crabapples she uses to boil down to make homemade fruit pectin for canning jams and jellies.
Blueberry Farm Wife Wanda Bonnell showcases the August 2013 berry-laden branches of her North Judson farm's 60-year-old bushes, which are Jersey late berry varieties.
Phil Potempa's weekly farm column recipe.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Call today for an appointment to see our new homes under construction and lots for sale in Hawthorne or Executive Park
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan i…
Don’t let heat escape through those old windows! Call 'The Bes…
Take 50% off new seamless gutters with a full roof replacement from Bennett Roofing! Call 219-476-3698 today for your free estimate!
When you have your total roof replaced, take 50% off new seaml…
Storms can cause serious damage to your home and property, put…
Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possib…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?