- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Board Of Economists Autos
Automakers sold about 15.6 million cars last year, the highest number since 2007, when 16.1 million units were sold.
Auto dealers had been enjoying the highest sales since 2007 until the government shutdown paralyzed many consumers with uncertainty, said Tim Roper, owner of Smith Motors Auto Group.
The auto industry has been having a pretty good year, and has been been boosted by a surge in pickup truck sales, said Tim Roper, owner of Smith Motors Auto Group.
Follow The Times
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Healthcare close 2 home & be in & out in hurry? Hessville Family Care Center's Immediate Care can help!
Briar Ridge Country Club of Schererville, IN offers 27 of the region's most meticulously maintained and beautifully situated golf holes.
Featuring 27 of the region’s most meticulously maintained and …
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?