INDIANAPOLIS | In contrast to the frigid chill in the air and piles of snow on the ground, baseball -- for many, the epitome of summer -- will be the focus of oral arguments Thursday at the Indiana Supreme Court.
INDIANAPOLIS | A recent decision by the Idaho Supreme Court could help a region woman partially blinded after being struck by a foul ball at a 2009 RailCats game convince the Indiana Supreme Court to allow her to sue the baseball team.
A look at the baseball career of Valparaiso native, former Notre Dame standout and current Cubs pitcher Jeff Samardzija.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 3 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Take a moment to read some of the testimonies of people who have trusted us with their classic journeys.
See our testimonials here!
Over 20 Years Of Experience
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
New Patient Special
ANY NEW CIRCLE BUICK COMES WITH FREE MAINTENANCE!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?