The new entrance into the front of Miles Books is just one of the changes the almost 30-year-old business has undergone.
Times readers met Oscar, the rooster from the Potempa Farm, in 2004, at a book signing party at Barnes and Noble bookstore in Merrillville celebrating the release of Times Columnist Philip Potempa's first cookbook "From the Farm: Family Recipes and Memories of a Lifetime" (2004 Pediment Pres…
CHESTERTON | A new bookstore, The Living Room, has opened at 135 S. Calumet Ave.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Details to be announced soon!
Are you looking to replace your old furnace or A/C? Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc is the company to call! (219) 663-9778
You can count on Air Tech Comfort Systems to provide you with …
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?