WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP | Clad in a black suit, cowboy hat, bolo tie and snakeskin boots, Steven Bloom hunched intently over a bin of CDs Saturday morning, flipping through them in search of any good rockabilly or vintage country records.
Festivalgoers stroll along Hebron's Main Street on Saturday, browsing booths and sharing camaraderie. The fifth annual Hebron Street Festival featured more than 30 vendors.
HEBRON | Town officials' original plan to host a street fair began five years ago as what Hebron Clerk-Treasurer Terri Wayood described as "an accidental idea."
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 3 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Midwest Remodeling Windows & Doors Vinyl Window Spectacular: Buy 1 Window, Get 1 Window Free. Call Cecil Today 219-465-8101
Call Today & Rest Easy
“Thanks for fulfilling our dream. We have the perfect home tha…
Custom home builder has the ability to build any floor plan in our collection to your lifestyle or work with a plan you might already have and love.
Call or stop in today!
Schererville Family Dentistry
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?