- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
An Illinois man is suing Lake County officials over his treatment while serving a weekends-only sentence at the Lake County Work Release Center, court records state.
CROWN POINT | Lake prosecutors charged four men serving time at the Sheriff's Work Release Unit with attempted murder, aggravated battery and battery in an attack on a fifth man serving a weekend stint there.
Follow The Times
Visit techcu.org for details.
St. John Pool Center has been offering the best above ground pools and accessories for over 35 years. Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Hosting a grad party but need more space? You can rent tables, chairs, and tents from POPO's Parties in the Valparaiso area! Call us today to reserve! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a large graduation party but don't have the …
From the apex of quality and professionalism to the luxurious …
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?