Joel Quenneville must remember when he was a rookie defenseman on the 1978-79 Toronto Maple Leafs.
CHICAGO | Practice was long over when Joel Quenneville was stopped by two young boys waiting to get on the ice. They asked if he would sign their sticks, and the former NHL defenseman happily obliged.
CHICAGO | Marian Hossa scored 1:44 into overtime and the Blackhawks beat the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 on Monday night to stretch their NHL-record opening points streak to 19 games.
Say what you will about the Blackhawks, they don't practice age discrimination.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
When your pool is complete, we will teach you how to run all y…
Lawn Doctor’s Pest Control Services Help Eliminate:
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
Includes: Dental Exam, Bitewing X-ray, Check-up X-ray, Oral Ca…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am