INDIANAPOLIS | Braun Corp., the Winamac-based manufacturer of wheelchair lifts and wheelchair-accessible vehicles, is expanding by bringing its Kalamazoo, Mich., operations to Pulaski County.
BraunAbility, the Braun Corp. brand for wheelchair–accessible vans, ramps and wheelchair lifts, will take to the fast track Sunday in Indianapolis.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Spring is coming Fast. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now to schedule your Lawn Fertilization Program. Call 219-364-6300 now.
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
Need extra cash fast? We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bankers, no questions regarding your income, assets, or current job status!
Details to be announced soon!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?