Breast Cancer Awareness Month
LAPORTE | As October is not only Fire Prevention Month, but also Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the LaPorte Firefighters Local 363 is again offering BCA shirts, including new this year black shirts with pink detail.
October 'Edible' opportunity
LA PORTE | Prevention continues to be the goal of the annual Women’s Fair, according to Neil Mangus, director of marketing at IU Health La Porte Hospital.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Suffering from sinus pain? Learn about non-invasive treatment options with ENT Ryan Cmerjek, MD on April 29.
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Details to be announced soon!
Over 25 years of experience. Accepting NEW Patients. Participating with MetLife, Delta, and Guardian Networks at Dr. Daniel Bades office!
New Patient Special $99 includes exam, x-ray and treatment plan.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?