LAKE STATION | The city needs to continue addressing its overdrawn cash and investment balance in its general fund, a State Board of Accounts audit stated.
LAKE STATION | The city's proposed 2013 budget is leaner than this year's budget after deep cuts, Mayor Keith Soderquist said.
LAKE STATION | The City Council on Wednesday agreed to move two clerk positions back under the supervision of the city's clerk-treasurer.
INDIANAPOLIS | State auditors reported Friday they have "substantial doubt" about Lake Station's "ability to continue as a going concern" due to the city's $1.8 million general fund deficit and the effect of property tax caps limiting future revenue.
Follow The Times
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
We are always accepting new clients and patients, and our doctor visits are always walk-in (no appointment necessary).
Our mission is to make every purchase, sale, and refinance a p…
We have been boarding our 2 dogs at Dutch Pet …
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am