A former Crown Point teacher has been terminated from his position in a Florida school district after an investigation relating to his conduct in another state.
HAMMOND | A former Crown Point High School teacher denied allegations he engaged in an inappropriate relationship with one of his students, federal court records filed Monday show.
HAMMOND | The Crown Point Community School Corp. and former employee Brett Crutchfield are being sued in the aftermath of allegations the former teacher and softball coach sexually harassed a student during the past school year.
CROWN POINT | Brett Crutchfield, head girls softball coach and science teacher at Crown Point High School, was placed on paid leave Friday while the school district investigates allegations of misconduct, a school district official said.
Follow The Times
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
We use top quality siding materials that will beautify and pro…
NITCO broadband runs on a dedicated line so you will not have …
PLH Financial is locally owned and family operated.
Roofing, siding, insulation, windows, garages, and pole barns!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am