- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
An Illinois man is suing Lake County officials over his treatment while serving a weekends-only sentence at the Lake County Work Release Center, court records state.
LYNWOOD | The Village Board passed a rezoning ordinance at Tuesday's meeting to help further new development within the Spring Meadows subdivision.
Follow The Times
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?