UNION TOWNSHIP | Four days after Colin Mosley's first birthday his family found out he had leukemia. Now 3-1/2 years old, he is having complications from the bone marrow transplant he received in 2010.
SOUTH HAVEN | A South Haven man and his wife were thrown from their bed Thursday morning when an SUV slammed through the front of their Newport Road home and barreled into their bedroom.
Follow The Times
- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
When that next storm makes a mess of your trees and yard- call us!
Click here to visit our website!
Baptism is a life changing event. Let Rev. Doug Klukken make this day be a memorable one. Call us today at 219-663-3900
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
The beautiful phenomenon of the migrating Monarch Butterfly is…
Should Camp Summit remain open?