- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 4 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
CROWN POINT | A 24-year-old man Wednesday pleaded for forgiveness from the family of a man he admitted to fatally killing during a hit-and-run crash in East Chicago.
CROWN POINT | A 24-year-old man admitted Tuesday to being the driver in a fatal hit-and-run, according to court records.
EAST CHICAGO | A 47-year-old man died after being hit by a car late Saturday, officials said.
Follow The Times
$69.95 NEW PATIENT SPECIAL includes exam, cleaning, required x…
When you purchase a full-service oil change from Oil Express, you can expect to be back on the road in 10 minutes or less!
Stop in today!
Click here to check out Ciao Bella Ristorante's website to see all we have to offer wih our Tuscan cuisine...
Click here now!
Feel at ease knowing that your kids are safe in the hands of The Learning Center Preschool ~ Fall Registration now available!
From experience to security, The Learning Center preschool has…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?