- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
At his restaurant Sage, Chef Joe Gaal uses brining as a way to carry on his concept of using local and seasonal ingredients.
Cooking has never been more creative or more fun than it is today. When it comes to combinations of ingredients and flavors, there no longer are hard and fast rules.
VALPARAISO | It's never too soon to start planning for snow, especially when forecasts call for at least a possibility of it this week, and that means stocking up on salt.
Chef Joe Gaal pours pan-roasted drippings over a brined chicken for his dish with arugula salad and lemon vinagrette.
Chef Joe Gaal makes Pan-Roasted Chicken with Arugula Salad and Lemon Vinagrette. The chicken was made by brining the meat for four hours in a salt, sugar and water solution.
Follow The Times
Why make 2 trips to the dentist to have a crown put on?
Check out our markdowns here
Open weekends! http://bit.ly/R3jGMl
Your Smile is Your Calling Card. Make It Memorable with Our Tooth Whitening Procedure. Call today for your Appointment 219-322-7670.
What does tooth whitening involve?
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?