Ray Kasmark, business manager and financial secretary for International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 697, looks out windows in what became the computer lab in IBEW's new facility.
Ray Kasmark, business manager and fnancial secretary for IBEW Local 697, stands near one of the solar panel assemblies on the roof of the union's new school and union hall in Merrillville. The 42,000-square-foot facility houses an apprenticeship school, union hall and credit union.
The new hall for the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 697 houses an apprenticeship school, union hall and credit union. The building is certified by LEED — Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design — with a gold rating, which means the building uses many recycled mat…
Follow The Times
Basic grooming is available for your pet. Prices are based on …
We are always accepting new clients and patients, and our doctor visits are always walk-in (no appointment necessary).
At Hoosier Chiropractor, our philosophy is simple, you only pa…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am