Hammond High School juniors, from left, Angelica Silva and Esmeralda Ramos check their breakfast on Aug. 8, orientation day, of cold cereal, bread, juice and a container of milk prior to mentoring the incoming freshmen for the new semester that starts Aug. 22.
Hammond High School students pick up their breakfast as cafeteria manager Carol Kitchens checks the number served of the 60 meals made for Freshman Orientation Day on Aug. 8.
Hammond High School cafeteria manager Carol Kitchens places in the food showcase one of 60 breakfasts. The meal was provided to football players and freshman mentors Wednesday during Freshman Orientation Day.
Follow The Times
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of ½ hour Boot Camp Work…
Express Lunch: 11am-2:30pm ~ $9.95! All You Can Eat Buffet: Mon, Wed & Fri. Create Your Own Pasta: Tues & Thurs
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm