Buckley Homestead County Park
LOWELL | Volunteers are needed to monitor streams and rivers in Indiana for water quality, and a Hoosier River Watch Workshop set for Friday at Buckley Homestead County Park, 3606 Belshaw Road, will provide participants with the resources and skills needed to become part of this project.
LOWELL | The war is over for re-enactors at Buckley Homestead County Park.
LOWELL | Horse-drawn bobsled rides are offered from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Buckley Homestead County Park on Saturdays and Sundays in January and February.
LOWELL | Twinkling candles in the windows, a chill in the air, and the echo of distant carols being sung will take visitors back to "Christmas Long Ago" next weekend at Buckley Homestead County Park.
LOWELL | With rain pouring down, Rebecca Grochowski her family wore smiles and carried umbrellas as they arrived for their Saturday outing at Buckley Homestead County Park.
LOWELL | The simpler pleasures of turn-of-the-century rural Indiana unfold Saturday and Sunday at Buckley Homestead County Park.
LOWELL | Students in fifth through 12th grade with an interest in the stars are invited to join the annual Youth Astronomy Camp at Purdue and Conway Observatory at Buckley Homestead.
LOWELL | Lake County Park's Buckley Homestead Living History Farm will be transformed into the European countryside of World War II for two days beginning at 10 a.m. Saturday.
A re-enactor shoots during the WWII presentation at Buckley Homestead on May 5, 2012.
LOWELL | Visitors to Buckley Homestead's Christmas Long Ago are invited to meld their memories of holidays past and make new memories during two days of performances.
LOWELL | The children at last year's Christmas Long Ago at Buckley Homestead were pleased with the gifts St. Nicholas delivered on Christmas morning.
LOWELL | Tickets to the popular Christmas Long Ago program at Buckley Homestead are on sale now.
Follow The Times
The daily fee at Secret's Loving Care is $65. This covers a mo…
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am