INDIANAPOLIS | The deadline for Hoosiers to file their 2012 federal and state income tax returns is Monday.
INDIANAPOLIS | House Speaker Brian Bosma, R-Indianapolis, is not letting Republican Gov. Mike Pence's expressed disappointment with the House Republican budget go unanswered.
INDIANAPOLIS | House Republicans may be forced to cast an uncomfortable vote this month, rejecting Republican Gov. Mike Pence's proposed income tax cut en route to approving their two-year budget plan that increases state spending.
INDIANAPOLIS | On his second day in office, Republican Gov. Mike Pence presented legislators with a two-year budget plan that reduces the personal income tax rate and increases funding for education and most state agencies by 1 percent.
INDIANAPOLIS | Hoosier income tax payers each will receive $111 next year as Indiana returns a portion of its $2.15 billion budget reserve to its citizens.
INDIANAPOLIS | Republican Mike Pence announced Tuesday he will work with the General Assembly if he's elected governor to reduce Indiana's personal income tax rate to 3.06 percent from 3.4 percent.
INDIANAPOLIS | Even though Gov. Mitch Daniels signed legislation Tuesday authorizing a partial refund of the state's budget surplus, Hoosiers won't get their approximately $70 each until next year.
INDIANAPOLIS | A law signed Tuesday by Gov. Mitch Daniels refunds to taxpayers a portion of Indiana's $1.7 billion budget surplus, which also will pay for full-day kindergarten in the 2012-13 school year.
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana fell short of its state revenue goal in January for the first time this budget year.
Follow The Times
Our mission at Dutch Pet Motel is to treat all pets with love …
With ideal weather conditions, the new swimming pool construct…
Is your sink leaking? Call Access A Plumber 24/7
We will beat ANY deal! Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am