Actress Karie Miller demonstrates the magic of artificial sunlight in a post-apocalypic bunker, including growing corn (in background) in the dark humor new one-woman stage show "The Burden of Not Having a Tail" presented as a world premiere at Chicago Dramatists now until Aug. 4.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
Specializing in Harley Davidson parts and repair. We also work…
When you join our energy saver program, you save 15% off parts…
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
Gift cards for the spa or salon are perfect ways to pamper the…
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?