Bureau Of Developmental Disabilities Services
Merrillville Town Council President Carol Miano said she is pursuing a new town ordinance that would require group homes to be registered. There are two main issues to resolve here.
While many child welfare advocates said Indiana's plan to close the gap in mental health services for children is a step in the right direction, others fear the proposal is nothing more than "blowing smoke."
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Living Well. Living Wise. That's Senior Living.. click here for more details on Harstfield Village!!
Call us today for a personal tour & complimentary lunch!
If you are looking to promote positive, developmental growth in your child, Register now for Fall enrollment at The Learning Center Preschool!
Our ultimate goal is creating an atmosphere where your child w…
Enhance the functionality and improve the value of your home with Remodels by Transitions Restoration!
Smart remodeling will protect your greatest investment–- your …
DSL works by transmitting digital data via your home phone lin…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?