- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Burns Harbor Police
VALPARAISO | Charges have been filed by the Porter County Prosecutor's Office against a Portage woman for the hit-and-run death of Ricky Kimble, of LaPorte, on Aug. 4 as he walked along Interstate 94.
PORTAGE | Three residents of a mobile home escaped unharmed this morning after a fire damaged their home, but have lost all their personal belongings.
Portage man appeals ruling in police excessive force lawsuit
HAMMOND | Federal jurors awarded $2,000 to a Portage diabetic who alleged he was mistreated by Burns Harbor police, court officials said Friday.
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?