Burns Harbor Police
PORTAGE | Three residents of a mobile home escaped unharmed this morning after a fire damaged their home, but have lost all their personal belongings.
Portage man appeals ruling in police excessive force lawsuit
HAMMOND | Federal jurors awarded $2,000 to a Portage diabetic who alleged he was mistreated by Burns Harbor police, court officials said Friday.
Follow The Times
Call Glenn Gross to get a quote and review what coverage you n…
We have enclosed trailers where we will come and get your Corv…
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. We specialize…
5. Slow or sluggish flushing of toilets or drains including se…
Is John Clark worth the money the Gary/Chicago International Airport Authority is spending on him?
- LIVE: RailCats morning game vs. WichitaMay 22, 2013 10:45 am
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the seasonMay 21, 2013 10:45 am
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason beginsMay 21, 2013 8:36 am
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm