CROWN POINT | Gary Brownlee has joined the Northwest Indiana Small Business Development Center staff as a business adviser.
SOUTH HOLLAND | The South Holland Village Board voted 5-0 for a $175,000 incentive that will bring a car wash and potentially a restaurant and a retailer into the village.
The Town of Munster’s Tax Increment Financing District was established by the Town Council in 2006 and first-year revenues were $600,000 in 2007.
SCHERERVILLE | The Business before Breakfast Chapter of Business Network International is hosting a visitor day from 7 to 8:30 a.m. Thursday at The Holiday Inn Express, 1773 Fountain Park.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
When your pool is complete, we will teach you how to run all y…
Lawn Doctor’s Pest Control Services Help Eliminate:
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
Includes: Dental Exam, Bitewing X-ray, Check-up X-ray, Oral Ca…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am