INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence refused to rule out county income tax hikes as a replacement for the more than $1 billion Indiana schools and local governments stand to lose if he succeeds in eliminating the business personal property tax.
Offering perspective on today's issues
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Looking to lease a new car, click here to see the great deal that Bosak Chrysler Jeep has to offer!!
Exclusively at Bosak!
Your oil change typically needs changed every 3-5,000 miles.
LOCAL Full Service Jeweler! Ready-to-wear jewelry, custom mad…
Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possib…
Storms can cause serious damage to your home and property, put…
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?