INDIANAPOLIS | Home sellers who fail to honestly disclose any known problems with major home systems may have to pay the buyers' future repair bills, the Indiana Supreme Court ruled Tuesday.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Register Here For Our Fall Container Gardening Workshop: Frid…
Over 20 Years Of Experience
Midwest Remodeling Windows & Doors Vinyl Window Spectacular: Buy 1 Window, Get 1 Window Free. Call Cecil Today 219-465-8101
Call Today & Rest Easy
Join us for weekly games of Warhammer and Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments!
We offer free refractive evaluations for patients interested in LASIK or implantable contact lenses.
Deschamps-Williams Eye Care
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?