A study released this week by the American Cancer Society found that caffeinated coffee may reduce the risk of oral cancer.
The message that a healthy lifestyle helps protect your heart isn't new. If you'd like to do more to take care of your heart, here are 10 ways technology can make that easier.
Coffee will keep you awake, and it may help you live longer, according to a recent study which found that coffee drinkers frequently live longer than non-drinkers.
Packaged in a tiny orange bottle, 5-Hour Energy promises that it packs the extra boost you need to leave grogginess behind and "sail" through the day.
In 2005, in a major decision involving online commerce, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that states could not discriminate between in-state and out-of-state producers in the sale of alcohol. If an in-state winery could ship direct to local customers, so too could out-of-state vineyards.
Follow The Times
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that provides …
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Learn more about what it might save you today!
We deal with several different suppliers, such as SR Smith, Ha…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am