Calumet Heritage Partnership
The proposal to link the Pullman State Historic Site with the Indiana Dunes as a Calumet Heritage Area could promote tourism in the region. It's an idea worth pursuing.
There are undeniable connections between Northwest Indiana and Chicago.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Schultz funeral procession route details
Open weekends! http://bit.ly/R3jGMl
Anyone can order an instrument online - you can shop with the experts! Stop into Puzon's Musical Instruments today!
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Brad’s Design and Jewelry can help you keep your jewelry in ti…
Let Fido Frolic at Sittin' Pretty's Doggie Daycare! Purchase a 10 or 20 Day Packing and Receive 5 Days Free for a Limited Time! Call Today! (219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?