- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Slain officer remembered for leadership
- 5 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
ArcelorMittal crossed a major regulatory hurdle in its bid to team up with a Japanese steelmaker to buy a German steel finishing facility in Alabama, and should be able to complete the purchase sooner than expected.
Steel giant ArcelorMittal already makes an estimated 40 percent of the steel that is used by U.S. automakers, and will soon take over a plant that was designed to supply the growing number of auto factories in the south.
Follow The Times
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Purchase Tickets Here!
Interested in Estate Sales? Call Bednar Auction Service today at 312-805-1809 or visit us at http://bednarauctions.com
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Berey Bros. can bring the shoe store to you! Our "Shoemobile" …
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?