INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Court of Appeals has ruled a woman struck by a foul ball and injured at a Gary SouthShore RailCats game cannot sue the team because the danger of foul balls is well-known and baseball fans have an obligation to protect themselves.
CROWN POINT | One of about a dozen Lake Superior Court judges will be first in line to take over a juvenile court system any politician would consider one of the sweetest plums in Lake County's patronage empire.
INDIANAPOLIS | A Lake County judge and a Lake Central High School student were honored Thursday at Indiana's birthday celebration for Martin Luther King Jr.
INDIANAPOLIS | A Lake County judge will help write the rules that lawyers, judges and other participants in Indiana's legal system must follow inside and outside the courtroom.
INDIANAPOLIS | Changes in technology are partially responsible for The Times winning approval from the Indiana Supreme Court to broadcast trials on nwi.com from three Lake County courtrooms.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Times soon will begin broadcasting Lake County civil court hearings on its website, nwi.com, as part of a pilot project intended to bring courts closer to residents.
EAST CHICAGO | Lake County Sheriff-elect John Buncich is reopening the office his predecessor abandoned two years ago in the county courthouse here.
Follow The Times
Contact Cathy Panozzo; she is The Realtor you can depend on!
Prom Season Is Here. Your Smile Should Look Its Best. Call About Our Zoom Tooth Whitening Procedure Now.
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Sturdy boxes keep files archived and safe. Order your storage …
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm