INDIANAPOLIS | Amid their ongoing debate over whether to give $100 million in state tax revenue to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, a private company, the Indiana House and Senate halted their normal work Tuesday to celebrate "Indiana Motorsports Day."
SPRINGFIELD | Gov. Pat Quinn’s effort to stop casino owners from giving money to politicians could get a boost from a legislative panel on Wednesday.
Region views on campaign contributions
Region views on campaign funding
INDIANAPOLIS | Republican U.S. Senate candidate Richard Mourdock will report outraising Democrat Joe Donnelly by $700,000 in the second quarter, though neither candidate is saying how much money he has in the bank.
INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mitch Daniels has selected the former CEO of a failed Evansville bank to lead the state's beleaguered Department of Revenue.
Follow The Times
We have been boarding our 2 dogs at Dutch Pet …
Have recent storms left your home looking like this??? Give S.…
at Brad's Designs and Jewelry! 219-663-5801.
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that provides …
Stop in today. 219-865-2300.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am