Mary Junck, CEO of Lee Enterprises, returned to Valparaiso University, where she graduated in 1969, to tour the campus Wednesday and visit with journalism students.
Mary Junck, CEO of Lee Enterprises and a 1969 graduate of Valparaiso University, toured the VU campus Wednesday. She visited with Times Columnist Philip Potempa, a 1992 graduate of Valparaiso University, who also teaches journalism courses at VU, while participating in a Q&A presentation…
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Storms have the Potential to damage trees which can Disrupt po…
Want to build a home but do it your way?? Click here to see how Crusader Homes can work with you to make your dream home!!
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan i…
Have recent storms left your home looking like this??? Give S.…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?