Law enforcement needs to be grounded in common sense. When Theresa Faatuai was chased at 100 mph, the police became a threat to public safety.
A high-speed chase Friday on Interstate 65 ended in the arrest of a 19-year-old Indianapolis man, who police said was driving a stolen car.
LAKE STATION | A 27-year-old Gary man was apprehended by Lake Station police after leading them on a high-speed chase that ended in Gary, police said.
MICHIGAN CITY | A 33-year-old man was arrested Sunday following a high-speed chase from Rolling Prairie to Michigan City.
Follow The Times
Call RL Roofing at 219-872-8281.
Exp. 5/31/13 219-738-2323
Kovenz Memorial currently offers QR codes for placement on you…
Right now, at American Family Insurance, we are offering big d…
Bob’s Custom Cycle Shop specializes in older Harley Bikes! Bri…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm