- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
We give the snowplow drivers from the Indiana Department of Transportation and elsewhere credit for their efforts in clearing this massive amount of snow, especially with the extreme cold and high winds. This was no minor snowstorm.
CROWN POINT | A local lawyer sued BP on Monday in Lake Superior Court, claiming he is one of many who has suffered car repairs from its substandard gasoline and annoyance from its consumer hotline.
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Need a new Plumber? 10% discount to First Time customers! Mention nwifirst - Call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095.
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwifirst.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?