For the first time since 2007, Ford Motor Co. said Friday its Ford brand sold more than 2 million vehicles in the U.S. this year.
When car sales went into a tailspin with the economy in Fall 2008, things were looking pretty grim. Sales plummeted to 13 million from 16-17 million for the previous several years. In last year's NWI Now auto section, we reported a dismal 10.4 million U.S. sales for 2009, though we could see…
CHICAGO | Taking a ride in the 2011 Chevrolet Volt was both for entertainment and teaching purposes for Gary resident Trina Lynch-Jackson.
Follow The Times
We will beat ANY deal! Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more…
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
Contact dealer for details. (219) 922-3100 BosakHonda.com
2012 President Award Winner and Toyota Time Sales Event features ZERO percent on 9 different models.
Visit us at www.toyotaofmerrillville.com
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am