Showing: 1-20 of 2

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

School to host carbon monoxide awareness event Saturday

MERRILLVILLE | Pierce Middle School is organizing a public service project to get carbon monoxide detectors into the homes of Merrillville residents.

October 29, 2013 8:15 pm

EDITORIAL: Indiana should require use of CO detectors

Four deaths in Merrillville Oct. 12, apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning, brought tears to the eyes of even people who didn't know the family.

October 25, 2013 12:00 am
Follow The Times

Featured Businesses

Poll

Loading…

Do you expect the former Sheraton Hotel in Gary to be demolished by the end of the year?

View Results

National Video