INDIANAPOLIS | Two proposals backed by Northwest Indiana lawmakers advanced closer to the governor's desk Tuesday.
Four deaths in Merrillville Oct. 12, apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning, brought tears to the eyes of even people who didn't know the family.
CEDAR LAKE | A 61-year-old Cedar Lake woman was found dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in her Monastery Wood townhome Friday morning.
CROWN POINT | There is no need to beat around the bush with our topic this month from Albert the Chimney Sweep: carbon monoxide.
People are drawn to a fire, whether they're roasting marshmallows around a campfire during the summer or cuddling up near the fireplace in the dead of winter.
CALUMET CITY | A mother and son died of carbon monoxide intoxication Saturday after running a generator to power their home, officials said.
Follow The Times
Why Make 2 Trips to the Dentist to Get a Crown Put On? Call Dr. Jeffrey Bona & Get Your Permanent Crown Placed Same Day. Call 219-322-7670 to Schedule Your Appoinment
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown Experts
St. John Plumbing is a full-service plumbing and site utilitie…
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Get $10 OFF A FULL DAY of daycare service during the month of April. Call Secret's Loving Care Adult Day Service Inc at (219) 201-1451!
If you're in need of rest, give us a call!
Storms can cause serious damage to your home and property, put…
Should Lake County join the Shared Ethics Advisory Commission?